1. Booking is considered to be confirmed upon the payment of agreed prepayment. Issuing prepayment or entering the credit card guarantee means the guest agrees on stated hereby regulations.
2. The lack of prepayment within the agreed in the offer time results in automatic cancellation of the reservation.
3. Payment or prepayment should be done in 4 days counting from the initial reservation, unless other payment deadline is stated in the booking confirmation sent to the booker.
4. The deposit paid in accordance with the above rules is non-returnable, unless the cancellation of the reservation takes place at least 30 days before the planned start of the stay - in such a case, 50% of the deposit will be refunded. The down payment is 100% non-returnable if such information was included in the booking confirmation. In justified cases, the Forest Garden may consent to the use of the deposit on another agreed and confirmed date.
5. The guest is obliged to pay for the booked services on the day of arrival, while completing the registration formalities.
6. If the guest fails to arrive before 6 am next day we cancel the booking entirely unless we are informed about the situation before and agree to keep it.
7. The lack of arrival before 6 am in case of unpaid and unguarateed reservations equals calcellation, unless agreed otherwise.
8. All complaints may be passed via email within 7 days of event or circumstances involved. We shall answer those within 14 days.